Interpretation and Definitions
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of Our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named Zenbase.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Zenbase Inc., 2065 Venetian Way, Winter Park, Florida 32789.
- Country refers to: Florida, United States of America
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to mobile and Web-based Applications.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-Party Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Zenbase, accessible from zenbase.us
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Personal and Usage Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province/ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Personal Data Collected
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission:
- Location Zenbase may collect information regarding Your location.
- Cookies The Website may create a file called a cookie on the hard drive of Your computer to retain information that is used by Our website. These files are used during Your online session to ensure Your access to Our Website is authorized and to control certain parameters of Your communication session with Our Website.
- IP Addresses An IP (Internet Protocol) address is a number assigned to Your computer for accessing the Internet. All computer identification on the Internet is conducted using IP addresses to allow other computers and servers to recognize and communicate with each other. If a visitor requests pages from the Zenbase website, the Zenbase servers enter the visitor’s IP address into a log. We do not associate IP addresses with personal information received from visitors. Zenbase collects IP addresses to conduct Website analysis. We also use IP address information to conduct system administration, manage communication traffic patterns and investigate threats, mischief, or “attacks” directed at Our Website or Our visitors. Please note that Zenbase does not disclose domain names or aggregate information to third parties other than vendors who assist Us with Our Website and who are under strict confidentiality requirements.
- External Links Zenbase is not responsible for the privacy practices employed by websites that are linked through Our website. Zenbase does not guarantee, approve, or endorse any information, material, services, or products contained on these links. Zenbase is not responsible for any content on sites linked from or to the Zenbase Website as We are providing these linked sites as a convenience and Your connection to any linked Website is at Your own risk.
Personal Data from Third-Party Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-Party Services:
- Apple, Inc.
- Meta Platforms, Inc. (Facebook)
- Google LLC
Use of Personal Data
We may collect and retain some confidential information about visitors to Our website. Zenbase deeply understands the sensitivity of this information and is committed to safeguarding Your privacy and protection. The only information We collect about You or Your business is information that You voluntarily provide to us. This information may include, for example, a name, mailing address, email address, or phone number. Should You supply Us with any personal or corporate information, We will use that information only for:
- Considering Your business for participation in the Zenbase Exchange and providing You with the information You have requested.
- Occasionally sending You other information about Zenbase that We believe may be of interest to You or Your company.
- Generating agreements and other related documentation that may be required for Your company to begin working with Zenbase.
- To provide and maintain Our Service, including to monitor the usage of Our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a User of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered User.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or another sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about Our Service Users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns, and to improve Our Service, products, services, marketing, and Your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Third-Party Services: We may share Your personal information with Third-Party Services to monitor and analyze the use of Our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: that We believe may be of interest to You or Your company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other Users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other Users, such information may be viewed by all Users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other Users or register through a Third-Party Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Service may see Your name, profile, pictures, and description of Your activity. Similarly, other Users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You, and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention, Transfer, and Disclosure of Personal Data
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public.
- Protect against liability.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is one hundred percent secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers. If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Zenbase shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The information contained on this Website is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2021 Zenbase Inc. All rights reserved.
Zenbase Inc., 2065 Venetian Way, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA.
Updated by Zenbase on January 15, 2022