As a Zenbase Creator, you can share wellness content and receive Zentoken rewards completely free. You receive 30% of all streaming rewards. You can donate your rewards to charity, exchange for wellness products, and much more. To learn more about what’s possible with Zentoken read our White Paper.
- 100% free.
- Creators and listeners are rewarded for participation in wellness activities.
- Upgrade your meditation music, yoga videos, and more to NFTs.
- You will be helping people find self-realization through a diverse set of wellness approaches.
- Oh wait, these are all benefits.
Our exponentially large mindfulness marketplace welcomes any wellness content that helps people find enlightenment. Any form of wellness is accepted and encouraged for our creators and users. For a full list of current wellness topics scroll down to see Content Requirements and Guidelines or read our White Paper.
Anyone is allowed to upload wellness content to both Zenbase and other websites or platforms. Think of Zenbase as the ‘SoundCloud for Wellness.’ Our goal is to provide a free mindfulness hub that anyone can contribute to without hindrances.
Content Requirements and Guidelines.
Once you have made an account on Zenbase, creators may now proceed to upload content.
Audio Format and Quality
Zenbase only accepts MP3/WAV (audio) and MP4 (video) files. WAV file formats are recommended for higher audio quality. Here is a free online mp3 converter. The recommended length for wellness content is as follows:
- Meditation 10-20 minutes
- Yoga 20 minutes – 1 hour
- Qi Gong 10-20 minutes
- Tai Chi 10-20 minutes
- Breathing 10-20 minutes
- Lectures 30 minutes – 1 hour
- Wellness Podcasts 30 minutes – 1 hour
- ETF Tapping 10-30 minutes
Copyright, Permissions, and Accreditations
Before you upload anything onto the app, be sure you have all the necessary rights. We take issues with copyright very seriously so remember to credit all musicians for background music and other teachers who may have influenced your work. If you are uploading on someone else’s behalf or using a trademarked term/practice, written permission may be requested.
Any material that is found to breach copyright will be removed immediately. Royalty-free music tracks will not be allowed on the app unless used as background music for a guided meditation and/or as a sample for an original musical piece. Works already in the public domain may be accepted (e.g. readings, lectures, stories), provided original creators are properly credited. Furthermore, proper credentials are required if you use a specialized practice like Neuroscience, Psychology, MBSR, ACT, the Wim Hof Method, and the like.
Disclaimers and Warnings
If your audio tackles sensitive and triggering topics like depression, eating disorders, and the like, we require that you place a “trigger warning” note at the beginning of the recording as well as the track description. It must also be emphasized that it is not a substitute for professional help and that there are no scientific claims. Furthermore, reminders to exercise necessary caution and steps to ensure safety and health, like avoiding driving or operating heavy machinery, should also be included in the recording and the description when necessary.
To make sure that Zenbase remains a place of refuge, we refrain from accepting content that deals with or contains any of the following topics:
- Promotions Guided meditations must not have any promotional content. This includes the mention of products, services, websites, books, courses, retreats, and other platforms, as well as contact details.
- Overtly Sexual Sexuality plays a huge role in achieving overall well-being. However, until we put appropriate filters for tracks that are sexual in nature, contain sexual references, have sexual undertones, and/or are sexually suggestive, we shall refrain from accepting such.
- Hyper-Political, Hate Speech, and Explicit Language Content that promotes, bashes, and discredits specific organizations or movements will not be accepted. Topics like this may be divisive and polarizing to a general audience. We also do not tolerate hate speech or discrimination of any kind.
Tracks with explicit language may be accepted as long as it is within the context and not used profusely. A disclaimer/warning in the description is also required.
- References to Use of Substances We prohibit content that references, promotes, encourages, or implies the use of drugs, alcohol, or any state-altering substances.
- Money-Making Programs and Financial Services We do not accept content that deals with promotions, sells, or offers any financial services. This includes crypto-currencies, insurance, multi-level marketing, investment plans, wealth management, and others.
- Suicide Discussing the topic of suicide may be triggering to some of our more vulnerable users. Therefore, we will not accept such content until measures that will safeguard user well-being and safety are in place.
Image Requirements and Technical Specifications
Your track’s or course’s accompanying image must be high-resolution with at least 1600×1600 pixels, and a maximum file size of 5MB. Content with images less than this size will not be approved. You either must own the rights to your track’s or course’s images or it must be royalty-free and in the public domain.
Shall the need arises, we may require proof of ownership/permission. Images must be uplifting and inspirational. Images must not contain nudity, be sexually suggestive, or depict violence. Infringement of or non-compliance with any of the above may result in the rejection of wellness content, delay in publishing as well as temporarily or permanently being banned from using and uploading content on our platform.
Name and Title Specifications
You can name your tracks and courses anything that aligns with the purpose of the content. Here are guidelines and best practices for assigning titles to your content:
- Character Length We recommend keeping title names no longer than 20 characters for optimal visibility on the Home feed.
- Numbering and Ordering If you are uploading an album with multiple wellness pieces, please do not include the number in which they are ordered in. Zenbase does not fully support albums, yet.
- Artist Names Please do not include your professional or artist name in the title of the song. Zenbase already displays artist information in the app.
- Sentence-Case Capitalization Please use a sentence-case format when assigning titles. Here’s a free sentence case tool to help you.
- Inappropriate Names Content whose titles contain inappropriate, offensive, racist or threatening language, or contain advertising is subject to be deleted from Zenbase.